Monday, August 29, 2011

Sneaking Nostalgia

I'm trying to figure out how to do this. We are in the midst of cleaning and clearing things out, especially from storage.

I recently came across a couple of fantastic pieces that I would love to get a hold of: a 1950's refrigerator along with a table & chairs. No words can express how wonderful they are. They are useful and I would love to use them for other things, too.

My problem is convincing my hubby that we NEED these things. They won't be available for very long. All I have to do is give the word and they are mine - I mean "ours". Now the question is, "How I can (and will) convince my hubby that we need these items in our possession?"

I think I see some 1950's coming. I plan to go back to the future. Now crossing my fingers that hubby agrees, or there will be some explaining to do when they just "appear". Then the question becomes, "How do I steal his truck to get them?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like this? Share it! Have something to say? Comment!

Be sure to visit in my neck of the woods:
Facebook - RedHead Housewife
Twitter - @RedHedHousewife

No comments:

Post a Comment