Friday, September 2, 2011

Only a Liquor Tease

Some of you may have seen not too long ago that I am helping clean out my grandmother's house. I have been having a difficult time with it, and, knowing she doesn't drink or smoke or anything, I joked about hoping to find some wine in her house. Ha. Ha.

Went back to help out some more today. I was told to clean out another cabinet, and then - I saw it!

I began jumping up and down when I saw the bottom of a bottle that resembled a wine bottle, if you asked me. I pulled it out in excitement & shock! First, the thought that I'd found a wine bottle WITH liquid in it inside my grandmother's house was just a shock to me. Second, I had deliberately blown off the fact I would ever find liquor of any sort inside that house.

Upon further inspection by hubsy, it was discovered that it was an unopened bottle of...

...


...

...

...sparkling grape juice. Crappola!

I so need a glass of wine after that psyche-out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like this post? Share it! Have something to say? Comment!

Be sure to come visit me, too:
Facebook - RedHead Housewife
Twitter - @RedHedHousewife

1 comment:

  1. I recently blogged about finding a bag of marijuana seeds in my grandma's sewing stuff that I've been carrying around with me since 1999. It could have been worse than the grape juice, lol!

    ReplyDelete