Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bossyhead's Cheeky Greeting & Mean Shadow

You may have guessed as to how Bossyhead received his name. And he lives up to it! It's no different in the mornings either. He wants to take over the morning like the whole world is going to wait for him when he's ready.

If you are one of my Facebook or Twitterhood neighbors, you may have seen the name that Bossyhead named his hiney. If you missed it, a few mornings ago he referred to his rear end as his "cheeky buddies". I really did want to be mortified, but I was so caught off guard, I just started giggling. So imagine when I'm trying to wake him up this morning. No different than usual really, just being a booger getting around. I left his room for a moment & came back to get him just to see Bossyhead's Cheeky Buddies in the air, facing the doorway where I'm standing, with his thumbs at his hips with fingers spread open. His hands were twisting front-to-back while Cheeky Buddies were swaying back-&-forth. That's right - Bossyhead's Cheeky Buddies greeted me with a "na-na-na-boo-boo". Awesome.

Then, when I FINALLY got him around, fed, dressed, teeth brushed, hair done, jacket on, backpack ready & on with lunch in hand, we headed to the bus stop. While waiting on the bus, Bossyhead likes to pull out another friend of his who is really mean! His shadow! His shadow is a bully & likes to try to beat up mommy's shadow. Bossyhead has a Shadow Bully. I tell him to control his Shadow Bully, but he seems quite amused to unleash it - on me.

I know what you're thinking right now. You are super jealous of my mornings!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like this post? Share it! Have jealousy of me right now? Comment below!

I would love to have you as a neighbor! Come visit:
Facebook - RedHead Housewife
Twitterhood - @RedHedHousewife

No comments:

Post a Comment