Monday, September 19, 2011

Doormat Duties Reveal Weird Things

I just got back from completing my second week of "doormat duty". And I've been informed that my "sucker duty" will be increasing through the weeks. I think my DOORMAT shirt & SUCKER hat must glow in the dark, too.

So I went in early today to find out that I need to help this other chick make copies so I can get on with what I'm supposed to be doing. This is fine. I have a lot of experience in administrative work, and I did this doormat duty last year, so no big deal. But - this gal I helped had her own crazy system that did NOT meld with mine! I think she was actually more disorganized than me. That's not giving a lot of credit. And I still had my portion of the stuff done & ready before her. *bang head on table* All while she stood looking over my shoulder. We will have to see how this plays out.

On top of that, I rather enjoyed listening to this counterpart going on about how Facebook is a giant time-suck & how she only gets on every couple of months to share pics of kiddos, and about how there is no need to share every detail of their lives all over -- the -- internet -- ummm -- OOPS! Well, here I am. Possibly making an arch nemesis. Once again, we will have to see how this plays out.

When I got my stuff done for what I needed, I had a child come out of Bossyhead's class that is SO funny! Last week, Little Spy told me that Bossyhead brought a toy in his bag that he didn't think should be there. Today, Little Spy told me that he looked in Bossyhead's bag & found -- *big breath in* -- nothing. Little Spy seemed so disappointed that he couldn't bust Bossyhead. Which is so funny since they were such good buddies last year. Kids are funny!

So, that's been my Monday so far. I know - you're jealous.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like this post? Share it! Have something to say? Comment below!

Come for a visit! Won't you be my neighbor?

Facebook - RedHead Housewife
Twitterhood - @RedHedHousewife

No comments:

Post a Comment